The NBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NBA League

Manage an NBA Team to the Finals

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Headquarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

Team Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Team Headquarters   Team Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Each team headquarter should have at least these things:

Roster/Depth Chart

These can be found at your NBA team site. This is a necessity for your clubhouse, and you may recieve a Warning from an Administrator if these are not posted.

On your Depth Chart, include each position as well as an indicated starter. After the first 5 days, I will go around to each Headquarter and post in Rosters and Depth Charts for vacant teams.

Draft Picks

Currently, each team has both of their picks. This is a simple thread to maintain, so I'm trusting you do it right. After each trade approved with a draft pick, update this thread.

Team Staff
You will obviously be the GM, but you may have other members work for your team. I'll give you the freedom to choose and define positions, but keep a thread that organizes Team Staff changes.

Official Trades

After each trade you have created is approved by the Trade Council, post it in this thread. It will keep everything organized and much easier to maintain.

Releases

Post here official Releases by your team.

Signings

Post here official signings, with contract info and position.

Salary Cap and Contracts

This is going to be one more thread, where you have the salaries of all your players. These can be found at Hoops Hype. Contract lengths should also be in this roster list.
Back to top Go down
https://thenbaleague.forummotion.com
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

Team Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Headquarters   Team Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 am

Updated with "Salary Cap and Contracts".
Back to top Go down
https://thenbaleague.forummotion.com

Team Headquarters
Page 1 of 1