The NBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NBA League

Manage an NBA Team to the Finals

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another, more specific Salary Cap thread

Go down 
5 posters

Which Option?
Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_vote_lcap22%Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_vote_lcap11%Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_vote_lcap67%Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

Another, more specific Salary Cap thread Empty
PostSubject: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:33 pm

We now have a few options:

1. Pray to the Heavens that in NBA 2K9, there will be an option for turning off Salary Cap, and not even use it.

2. Wait until NBA releases info on the exact Salary Cap for the 08-09 season before we can do anything.

3. A bit complicated. We can do trades for now, with keeping salaries updated and such, but not paying attention to whether you are above or below the cap. Then, when the game is released, we go and edit each team's roster in the game settings so it matches ours, and when we start franchise, the rosters will match and salaries are all good.

Vote away!
Back to top Go down
https://thenbaleague.forummotion.com
wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 am

What happens to teams that are over the NBA cap with their default rosters? Usually a few NBA teams operate over the cap.
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:35 pm

I'm going to wait until 15 members have posted (total current GMs) before locking it and making a decision.

I voted for Option 3, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Dman515

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:56 pm

with option one wat would FA'cy be
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Dman515 wrote:
with option one wat would FA'cy be

We would use a point system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:39 pm

The Nerd wrote:

That would suck and be as anti-NBA as you can possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:45 pm

Big Snacks wrote:
The Nerd wrote:

That would suck and be as anti-NBA as you can possibly be.

Yeah thats why I want to do option 3
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty

PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:59 pm

in option 3, if there is a way to turn off the salary cap will we do that or not?
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:02 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
in option 3, if there is a way to turn off the salary cap will we do that or not?

For option 3, why would spend all the time posting salaries and contracts just to turn the cap off? It would be a waste of time... It would become the same Option as 1.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty

PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 pm

The Nerd wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

For option 3, why would spend all the time posting salaries and contracts just to turn the cap off? It would be a waste of time... It would become the same Option as 1.

thats wat i thought
Back to top Go down
Buckrock101

Buckrock101

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 pm

I voted 3... although I would be alright with 1 as well. The salary cap stuff seems a little confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tha-focus.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another, more specific Salary Cap thread   Another, more specific Salary Cap thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another, more specific Salary Cap thread
Page 1 of 1