The NBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NBA League

Manage an NBA Team to the Finals

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP

Go down 
+2
mksadng
missy13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
missy13
Admin
Admin
missy13

ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:21 pm

mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
*cough*mksadng*cough*
Go fuck yourself?

It's true.... you're the one who is questioning the decision when it doesn't take more than a minute to do.

it takes more than a minute, but not much, but i dont think people should lose their GM status over not doing it
Thank you, that was my whole point.
1. Its pretty pointless... Weve already got all of that stuff posted somewhere
2. Its VERY extreme to take away someones GM status because they might not have the time to post all of that stuff up. Or their just to lazy.

if they don't have time. they shouldn't be a GM to start with. It's a responsibility for someone who has time. and if they are too lazy. again. why the hell are they still here?
Back to top Go down
Big_Z

Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 pm

missy13 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
*cough*mksadng*cough*
Go fuck yourself?

It's true.... you're the one who is questioning the decision when it doesn't take more than a minute to do.

it takes more than a minute, but not much, but i dont think people should lose their GM status over not doing it
Thank you, that was my whole point.
1. Its pretty pointless... Weve already got all of that stuff posted somewhere
2. Its VERY extreme to take away someones GM status because they might not have the time to post all of that stuff up. Or their just to lazy.

if they don't have time. they shouldn't be a GM to start with. It's a responsibility for someone who has time. and if they are too lazy. again. why the hell are they still here?

guess im not so sure anymore
Back to top Go down
missy13
Admin
Admin
missy13

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:34 pm

it's a simple 5 minutes tops [[if your computer is slow]] of posting.. i honestly cannot see why you guys are having this much of a problem with it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NBA League :: League Information Center :: League News-
Jump to: