The NBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NBA League

Manage an NBA Team to the Finals

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP

Go down 
+2
mksadng
missy13
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
missy13
Admin
Admin
missy13

ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP Empty
PostSubject: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:19 pm

We are looking at our rookie draft being this weekend!!

but for this to happen you guys need to get a few things done:

Headquarters need to be updated with the following topics as announcements:

Roster & Depth Chart
Salaries
Trade Talk
FA Signings and Releasings
Rookie Draft Picks/Results
FA Draft Picks/Results
Official Trades
Pending Trades
Team Staff

more could be added to that, idk

Also... Salaries need to be in and checked

if all this isn't done by Thursday at 11:59 PM Est you will lose your GM spot.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:29 pm

Not gunna lie, theirs no need for half that stuff to be in our teams thread.
Back to top Go down
missy13
Admin
Admin
missy13

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:40 pm

mksadng wrote:
Not gunna lie, theirs no need for half that stuff to be in our teams thread.

not gonna lie. we didn't ask for your opinion Smile

it keeps things organized. we like organized.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:42 pm

It just seems very unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:42 pm

It also takes on average a whole four minutes to post that stuff up. None of you are that busy.
Back to top Go down
https://thenbaleague.forummotion.com
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Grunge8594 wrote:
It also takes on average a whole four minutes to post that stuff up. None of you are that busy.
Nope, Just lazy. Theirs really no need for salary or any of that when weve already posted it in the salary section.
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:44 pm

mksadng wrote:
Grunge8594 wrote:
Nope, Just lazy. Theirs really no need for salary or any of that when weve already posted it in the salary section.

Keeps things organized.
Back to top Go down
missy13
Admin
Admin
missy13

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:47 pm

if you don't want to do it, don't. you won't have a GM spot come Thursday night though.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:49 pm

missy13 wrote:
if you don't want to do it, don't. you won't have a GM spot come Thursday night though.
Ok Mr. Toughguy Wink
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:50 pm

mksadng wrote:
missy13 wrote:
Ok Ms. Toughgirl Wink

fixed Wink
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Oh Em Gee affraid
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:42 pm

If we start drafting w/o the league full we are just going back down that line that ended up killing the vnba. You should know that missy. We cant just start the league with 1/3 of the teams missing and then play musical chairs trying to find replacements for the others.

Anyways I will go recurit so hopefully we dont cross this bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Gonzo wrote:
the vnba.

I don't think Gonzo liked me in the VNBA rendeer
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Big Snacks wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
the vnba.

I don't think Gonzo liked me in the VNBA rendeer

The Admin won went inactive then came back and raised hell? And then quit and came in whatever we call this league?

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Gonzo wrote:
The Admin won went inactive then came back and raised hell? And then quit and came in whatever we call this league?

No

That wasn't me . . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Big Snacks wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

No

That wasn't me . . . Very Happy

Ya that was dirtybird
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

lol nerd u left it so its on your account when u came over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missy13
Admin
Admin
missy13

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:27 pm

the not having all the GMs wasn't what went wrong with our league at all. We are doing this b/c the real draft is next weekend and it's a lot more fun not to know who is going where. Plus, this will raise activity. It's not a fantasy draft, just a rookie draft that's 2 rounds and will last 2 days, not having a full GM staff isn't going to kill us
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Thing is if people don't do it, we'll have like 5 GMs.
Back to top Go down
missy13
Admin
Admin
missy13

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:34 pm

hopefully everyone isn't that lazy. if they are, it's probably in the best interest for the leagues future that they just leave now
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:24 pm

*cough*mksadng*cough*
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:47 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
*cough*mksadng*cough*
Go fuck yourself?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:58 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
*cough*mksadng*cough*
Go fuck yourself?

It's true.... you're the one who is questioning the decision when it doesn't take more than a minute to do.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z

Big_Z

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:04 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
*cough*mksadng*cough*
Go fuck yourself?

It's true.... you're the one who is questioning the decision when it doesn't take more than a minute to do.

it takes more than a minute, but not much, but i dont think people should lose their GM status over not doing it
Back to top Go down
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:08 pm

Big_Z wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
*cough*mksadng*cough*
Go fuck yourself?

it takes more than a minute, but not much, but i dont think people should lose their GM status over not doing it
Thank you, that was my whole point.
1. Its pretty pointless... Weve already got all of that stuff posted somewhere
2. Its VERY extreme to take away someones GM status because they might not have the time to post all of that stuff up. Or their just to lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP   ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL GMS READ THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NBA League :: League Information Center :: League News-
Jump to: