The NBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NBA League

Manage an NBA Team to the Finals

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draft Date Pushed Back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

Draft Date Pushed Back Empty
PostSubject: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:41 am

Due to the inactivity of many of our GMs, and the inconvenient date of the draft, we will be pushing it back.

The new date is Tuesday, June 24. Please check the Time Slots thread for the updated time periods.

If you do not check-in (in the thread) by Monday, you will lose your spot. We already have 6 vacant, and by the new draft date we want to have a filled League.

We have 3 draft managers, and are looking for at least 1 more. If you will not be present for any of your picks, be sure to send in any form of a big board to our Draft Managers or Admins.

Thanks,
Nerd
Back to top Go down
https://thenbaleague.forummotion.com
PatFan

PatFan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:48 am

i'll be another draft manager
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:29 pm

PatFan wrote:
i'll be another draft manager

cheers
Back to top Go down
lebron jam24

lebron jam24

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:56 pm

O awsome i will be on all day tuesday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 pm

bump bump bump...

Draft TOMORROW!! Send in big boards!!
Back to top Go down
PatFan

PatFan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Grunge8594 wrote:
bump bump bump...

u wanna update the time slots? because they still have the dates from the 21st or something
Back to top Go down
PatFan

PatFan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Grunge8594 wrote:
bump bump bump...

i think the draft should be tomorrow no matter what......we cant keep pushing the date back
Back to top Go down
Buckrock101

Buckrock101

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:54 pm

PatFan wrote:
Grunge8594 wrote:
bump bump bump...

i think the draft should be tomorrow no matter what......we cant keep pushing the date back

I agree with that... I mean I wagged school today just to be here for the draft.

Luckily I have a fantasy football draft tomorrow, so I'll be at home anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tha-focus.blogspot.com
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:31 pm

you cant draft with half the league; if we are going back down the same BS road the VNBA was I will be out; not wasting my time again.
Back to top Go down
PatFan

PatFan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Gonzo wrote:
you cant draft with half the league; if we are going back down the same BS road the VNBA was I will be out; not wasting my time again.

well if ppl would send in BB's that would help....i mean we only have like 4......so im hoping ppl will be on or this league isnt going anywhere
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:05 pm

thats fine, but we dont even have GMs! Grugnle posted anyone who doesnt go to GM Checkin lose their teams; 14-15 people posted there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Date Pushed Back   Draft Date Pushed Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Date Pushed Back
Page 1 of 1