The NBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NBA League

Manage an NBA Team to the Finals

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stepping Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RMorneau231984

RMorneau231984

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down   Stepping Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:51 am

I have decided to step down from this league due to personal reasons, I just got a phone call from an employee that wants me to work for them if I pass my physical I will be working two jobs and I wouldn't have much time to do any of my leagues. I apologize and wish everyone the best of luck in this league which looks to be top of the line. I apologize again and thank you for letting me join this league.

Sincerely,

Ryan Morneau
Back to top Go down
Grunge8594
Admin
Admin

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:26 pm

RMorneau231984 wrote:
I have decided to step down from this league due to personal reasons, I just got a phone call from an employee that wants me to work for them if I pass my physical I will be working two jobs and I wouldn't have much time to do any of my leagues. I apologize and wish everyone the best of luck in this league which looks to be top of the line. I apologize again and thank you for letting me join this league.

Sincerely,

Ryan Morneau

Are you gonna play for the Patriots?

But yeah sure you can leave, I was predicting it anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://thenbaleague.forummotion.com

Stepping Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NBA League :: League Information Center :: GM Feedback-
Jump to: